Non-legalese, Simple English Summary
You subscribe to our services for a specific term (annual, half-yearly, quarterly, or monthly), and your subscription gets renewed automatically at the end of each term. Subscription automatically renews, unless the subscription is set to cancel at the end of the billing period and at least a cancellation request is sent 24 hours before the end of the billing period.
You can upgrade or downgrade the level of our services at any time of your usage; however, The BodyLab, LLC does not refund any fees in that case.
If you wish to cancel your account, notify us at least 24 hours before the end of your term (via an email to or through the APP dashboard). Upon cancellation, your account data is deleted from the servers hosted by The BodyLab, LLC
You can request to suspend your account and payments for the future for a period of a maximum of 6 months. In such a case, at our discretion, we can suspend your account and retain your data for a maximum period of 6 months.
If you use our services, we can use your business logo on our websites for promotional purposes
All sales are final and Subscription fees are non-refundable.
TERMS OF SERVICE - THE BODYLAB, LLC
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE ("TERMS") AS THESE TERMS CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, REMED, ES, AND OBLIGATIONS.
THE BODYLAB, LLC, and its predecessors, successors, licensors, beneficiaries and/or affiliates (collectively, “THE BODYLAB, LLC”) welcome you to BODYLABTV bodylab.tv (the "Site"), which includes all web pages within the Site. By using the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms, whether or not you register as a Member of the Site. If you do not agree to all of the Terms, do not use the Site.
EXERCISE.COM may revise and update these Terms at any time. Your continued use of the Site will mean you accept the revised Terms.
These Terms were last updated in April 2020
1. IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER. THE INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THIS SITE OR SENT TO YOU BY A THE BODYLAB, LLC, TRAINER IS INTENDED TO ASSIST YOU IN YOUR FITNESS EFFORTS. ALL INFORMATION IS OF A GENERAL NATURE AND IS FURNISHED FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. YOU AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE BODYLAB, LLC or it's trainers, coaches or representatives, IS NOT A MEDICAL ORGANIZATION, HOSPITAL OR STAFFED BY MEDICALLY TRAINED PERSONNEL. THE INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THIS SITE IS NOT INTENDED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR MEDICAL COUNSELING OR THE PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OF YOUR PERSONAL PHYSICIAN. BEFORE YOU BEGIN ANY FITNESS OR NUTRITION PROGRAM, CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN TO DETERMINE IF THE FITNESS OR NUTRITION PROGRAM IS RIGHT FOR YOUR NEEDS. DO NOT START A FITNESS OR NUTRITION PROGRAM IF YOUR PHYSICIAN ADVISES AGAINST IT. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE SITE’S TRAINERS, AFFILIATES OR EMPLOYEES CANNOT PROVIDE YOU WITH MEDICAL ADVICE AND NOTHING THAT YOU MAY READ ON THIS SITE OR THAT IS OTHERWISE PROVIDED TO YOU BY THE SITE’S TRAINERS, AFFILIATES OR EMPLOYEES SHOULD BE CONSTRUED AS SUCH. ALTHOUGH THE BODYLAB, LLC, AND THE SITE’S TRAINERS, AFFILIATES AND EMPLOYEES MAKE AN EFFORT TO PROVIDE QUALITY INFORMATION TO YOU, THE BODYLAB, LLC DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED GUARANTEE REGARDING THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, OR RELEVANCE OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THIS SITE OR SENT TO YOU BY A THE BODYLAB, LLC TRAINER OR THE SITE. FOR EXAMPLE, HEALTH, DIET & FITNESS ADVICE IS OFTEN SUBJECT TO UPDATING AND REFINING DUE TO MEDICAL RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENTS. NO ASSURANCE CAN BE GIVEN THAT THE INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THIS SITE WILL REFLECT THE MOST RECENT FINDINGS OR DEVELOPMENTS WITH RESPECT TO THE PARTICULAR MATERIAL. THE SITE IS INTENDED FOR USE ONLY BY HEALTHY ADULT INDIVIDUALS. THE SITE IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY MINORS OR INDIVIDUALS WITH ANY TYPE OF HEALTH CONDITION. SUCH INDIVIDUALS ARE SPECIFICALLY ADVISED TO SEEK PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE PRIOR TO INITIATING ANY FITNESS OR NUTRITION EFFORT OR PROGRAM.
3. Fees. Some of our features, such as the ability to receive a fitness or nutrition plan from a Trainer, require you to pay a fee. You agree to pay the fees and any other charges incurred in connection with your username and password (including any applicable taxes) at the rates in effect when the charges were incurred. The Site uses Stripe or PayPal to process your credit card transactions. We will bill all charges automatically to your credit card or Stripe account. Your initial subscription fees will be billed at the beginning of your subscription. Renewal fees will be billed on a weekly, monthly, or annual basis dependent on the length of your subscription. All fees and charges are nonrefundable, except in instances where we are unable or unwilling to provide the requested services. We may change the fees and charges then in effect, or add new fees or charges, by giving you notice in advance.
4. Renewal. If you purchase a subscription product from us then your subscription will renew automatically for consecutive periods of the same duration as the subscription term originally selected, unless we terminate it or you notify us by email at and/or through our system (a receipt of which must be confirmed by email reply from us) of your decision to terminate your subscription. You must cancel your subscription before it renews in order to avoid billing of subscription fees for the renewal term to your credit card.
5. Account Security. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password that you designate during the registration process and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your username and password. You shall immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your username or password or any other breach of security. THE BODYLAB, LLC will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this provision. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
6. Limitations on Use. THE BODYLAB, LLC grants to you a limited personal, non-exclusive and non-transferable right and license to access the Site. Unless otherwise specified in writing, the Site is for your personal and non-commercial use. The Site including, without limitation, the content, metadata, design, organization, compilation, look and feel, the fitness and nutrition plans and programs and all other protectable intellectual property available through the Site (the “Proprietary Materials”) are the Site’s property or the property of our licensors and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. All rights regarding the Proprietary Materials not expressly granted in this Agreement are reserved by THE BODYLAB, LLC. Unless you have our written consent, you may not copy, reproduce, sell, publish, distribute, display, retransmit or otherwise provide access to the Proprietary Materials received through the Site to anyone. You agree not to rearrange, modify or create derivative works using the Proprietary Materials. You agree not to create, scrape or display our content for use on another website or service. You agree not to post any content from the Site to weblogs, newsgroups, mail lists or electronic bulletin boards, without our written consent.
BOBYLAB FITNESS CHALLENGES / PROGRAM GUIDES
TheBodyLab Challenges are online programs and can be viewed from your account only. Please go to your dashboard on our APP to get started. Video downloads will not be sent by email. Some guides will also include PDF files that can be downloaded to your smartphone/PC/tablet. Videos cannot be downloaded. Internet access is required to view all videos.
WE ARE NOT A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL nor should we be considered a replacement or substitute. Always, Always, always consult your doctor first when it comes on to taking supplements, diet, and exercise.
Once payment for a package or service from The BodyLab is made there will be strict no refunds policy.
#GETUPNATION VIRTUAL GYM
#GETUPNATION Virtual Gym is a subscription-based plan, which means your recurring payments are required. Cancel anytime to contract.
By signing up for #GETUPNATION Virtual Gym membership, you are authorizing a recurring charge to your account monthly. Subscription will automatically renew unless you cancel within 24 hours of your renewal date.
CANCEL ANYTIME: If you decide you no longer want to be a part of the #GETUPNATION Virtual Gym, you can cancel anytime. If you are having difficulty canceling your membership, please contact no later than 24 hours before your next billing cycle. All sales are final once charged.
#GETUPNATION Virtual Gym does NOT include any other products or challenges.
The Bodylab / Getupwithnards website is subject to updates and adds/remove products, challenges, or sections throughout the site without prior notification.
If you have any questions in regards or any login issues, please contact , and a member of our team will reply within 24 hours.
All information provided by The BodyLab / #GETUPNATION Virtual Gym is general and is furnished only for educational/entertainment purposes. This information is not to be taken in replace of any medical or other health advice about any individual specific health or medical condition. By purchasing this program, you do not hold The BodyLab LLC (#GETUPNATION Virtual Gym) and its employees liable for any injuries or illnesses. Please consult your healthcare professional before participating in or acting on any recommendation found in the content provided by The BodyLab LLC (#GETUPNATION Virtual Gym). You agree that the use of the information contained in any content provided by The BodyLab LLC (#GETUPNATION Virtual Gym) is at your own risk. The BodyLab LLC (#GETUPNATION Virtual Gym) is not responsible or liable for any injury sustained as a result of using the content in this video or any other video provided by The BodyLab LLC (#GETUPNATION Virtual Gym).
BOOT CAMPS (IN PERSON AND ONLINE GROUP)
Tickets are Non-Transferable. Please email with any questions you may have before your purchase. All sales are final.
Boot Camp to include Live boot camp: Must register in advance. Nontransferable. It must be used consecutively from your initial start date. (example Can not use one here or one day there)
One on One Personal & Group Training
Once payment is received and a session booked, you will be contacted within 24 hours to set up your profile. All new clients will have to complete a health assessment, evaluation before a program is delivered. Please email me with any questions you may have before your purchase.
By purchasing online training and meal plan program, you do not hold The BodyLab / Nardia liable for any injury or illness. Please consult with your physician before beginning any new fitness regimen. All Sales are Final
Group Fitness and Personal Training Cancellation Policy:
We understand that sometimes “life happens” and you have to cancel an appointment. As my clients, I hope that you understand that my schedules are very tight and as they say, “time is money.” I feel that I have a very fair cancellation policy that allows the client to give proper notice and not be penalized for the cancellation.
Please read the following cancellation policy carefully:
Clients must cancel out of a class or training session with at least 24 hours’ notice.
If you cancel within the 24-hour time period of the start time of the class/session, you will be charged for that class/session.
All class cancellations must be done online to
PT session cancellations need to be done by contacting via the above email or text directly.
DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES. YOU USE THE SITE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE BODYLAB, LLC EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS OR EFFICACY OF THE CONTENT OF THE SITE AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES IN SUCH CONTENT. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR ACCESS TO, AND USE OF, THE SITE AND THE CONTENT AND SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE IS ON AN "AS-IS", "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS AND THE BODYLAB, LLC SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE BODYLAB, LLC DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE PRODUCTS, OFFERINGS, CONTENT, AND MATERIALS IN THIS SITE. IF ANY APPLICABLE AUTHORITY HOLDS ANY PORTION OF THIS SECTION TO BE UNENFORCEABLE, THEN THE BODYLAB, LLC WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST POSSIBLE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation of Liability YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE BODYLAB, LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF THE BODYLAB, LLC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), ARISING OUT OF, OR RESULTING FROM, (A) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SITE; (B) THE USE OF ANY CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIAL ON THE SITE OR ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE SITE, (C) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SITE PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SITE; (D) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (E) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SITE; OR (F) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE BODYLAB, LLC TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT [INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE], OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO THE BODYLAB, LLC. IF ANY PORTION OF THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS FOUND TO BE INVALID, LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.